Blog Archive

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Wild of the praries.



Yellow is such an oblivious color to some. Most people believe the color is ugly, yet it is the color for respect. Ironic? I would think so. Wild flowers, are more gorgeous than purified ones. Wild makes it a total individual from all the rest. On their own, giving them their own perk. I want to know your opinion, on colors? Their meanings? And of course, my photo itself. Photography is my hobby, but advice has been given to me by a few that I should make it a career, give me your person opinion, be a total critic, but not a douche. Be as honest as possible, without bitching me out. Tell me everything that comes to your mind when you see this. Every thought, comment, rude remark, every sense it touches. Without grossing me out. Thanks, just leave a comment dear. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment